Thursday, October 18, 2012

Random Photo and MOVERS

Random picture again. This of Darcy (wearing the shiny crown in front row) receiving her Student of the Month award last year. I'm pretty sure I gave the text, but you'll have to comb through the archives yourself if you want to see what her teacher said about her.

The movers come in a little over an hour. We're close to ready, but not quite there yet. Despite their original plan to pack today and load tomorrow, the driver called last night to say that he wants to try to do both today. I am SO on board with that sentiment. I hope it happens. There are supposed to be four people coming (maybe five if the driver helps?). When we left Alaska, two people packed and loaded everything we owned in less than five hours. I think there's a good shot it will be done today.

2 comments:

Gretel said...

My comment about the most wonderful cake in the history of cake somehow did not come through. But now I'm choking back the emotions of this wonderful/horrible thing we call moving on. I look forward to delivering my hugs in person very soon.

Angela said...

We're looking forward to those hugs, Gretel. Good to have people ahead of us who are as important and loved as the folks we are moving away from.