You know the ones I mean. It's raining. And very windy. And kinda cold, even in my office that is usually hot. And the work was piled up to the ceiling and will be again tomorrow. It just wasn't my day.
Darcy, on the other hand, got to ride little belly-scooters across the big room at preschool as part of their "we're stuck inside" play plan. And we opened up a big box that came for her yesterday so that she could marvel at the three wrapped (and staying that way!) presents inside. I think she got as much enjoyment over petting the wrapping paper and talking about what might be inside them as many people get from the actual presents. She also (I'm putting on my proud-mama hat now) told me that the envelope said, "Darcy! D-A-R-C-Y -- Darcy!! That's for me!"
2 comments:
It's not raining here, but Hank has been having LOTS of days lately...boo. Yay to the presents! Darcy Jo should be receiving our little goody package today or tomorrow. Now, the prizes aren't wrapped inside so she will have to pet the envelope I guess!!!
Good to know! We very cautiously opened the boxes from Mimi and Pop Pop out of view today in case they were naked presents.
Post a Comment