Friday, November 26, 2010

Aaarrghh! Does November Never End???

Ok. It's not that I don't like digging through our photo archives for cute pictures of Darcy that you've never seen before. I do. I promise that I really love doing that for you. And I know that really, I've just barely made up for a summer of seriously limited blogging. But won't this month ever end?

I finish my part of putting Darcy to bed and I think it's time to relax, but no! I have to blog! I have to find some pictures or think of a story to tell you or beg forgiveness for a lame post.

I'm ready for NaBloPoMo to be over!!

Luckily, it will be over in just a few more days. Enjoy the daily posts while you still got 'em!

3 comments:

Gretel said...

Just think--you could have written a novel. While I understand your frustration, I will sorely miss the daily blog.

Auntie Best said...

seriously, Novemeber is WAY too long. We should do nablopoWEE. i love your posts but I'm tired of mine. WE CAN DO IT!

Angela said...

Oh, the novel would have been much worse, for sure! A week might not have been enough challenge, but surely we could at least switch NaBloPoMo to Feburary! That's the month to pick for any kind of monthly challenge or deprivation.