Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day Two Has Followed Day One

I am packed and ready to head off to Washington, DC, for a USDA adventure! Ok, so probably grants-management training won't be all that adventurous, but driving to Medford at 3 o'clock in the morning will be!

A few weeks ago, many of you were kind enough to sponsor Darcy's spins around the Trike-a-Thon course at her preschool. It was complete madness -- 20+ preschoolers on bikes, trikes, and scooters! Here's a small taste of the fun:

Darcy is styling in her Very Hungry Caterpillar helmet. She (YOU) raised a lot of money and she had a blast cycling around with all her friends. They spent the week before the event learning safety rules for riding. I'm not sure that they listened very well to the "watch where you are going" rule. I know Darcy didn't! I have very cute video, but I have to figure out how to massage it for Blogger.

Thank you all for your contributions!

1 comment:

SJH said...

Lovin' that bike!