Friday, November 11, 2011

A New Look In Honor Of NaBloPoMo!

Yes, in honor of the glories of NaBloMoPo, I decided to give our blog an update. It was feeling a little stale. I hope you like it! Feel free to tell me whether you like it or not by clicking on the comments at the bottom of the post. I'm starting to get cranky when a post has had 75 pageviews (like my embar...um, flattering of Michael did) and no comments! I allow anonymous comments! There's no excuse!

Just so you get a nice picture as well as the nice new blog look, here's a picture of Darcy that was taken as part of a photo shoot by one of our great local newspaper photographers. A local non-profit was building a set of generic photos of local kids, teens, residents, etc., to use in their publications instead of truly generic photos. Darcy was in need of a haircut. Or at least a combing. We are terrible parents.

8 comments:

Pamela said...

She is a cutie!

Angela said...

Love the new look! :) And of course, I love Darcy! :)

Ginnie B said...

I think her hair is fabulous! And a great photo, too...but not hard with such a cutie. :-)

Angela said...

Oh, thank you all for the comments! Especially regarding my small beastie.

Anonymous said...

Darcy sure looks full of energy. What fun! - This is Myra but don't know how to use the account ;-)

Angela said...

You managed to do just fine, Myra! Thanks for visiting.

Auntie Best said...

wait a second-- you got 75 page views? HOTCHA!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the tousled look! And what a great idea the newspaper had.