Along with a retrospective of Darcy, the next two posts will be a tribute (mostly) to Mojave National Preserve. In a week, assuming that the movers actually come when we think they will, we'll be driving north to our new park. Enjoy the scenery as well as our ever-growing girl!

Early spring flowers, Razor Road (technically, just outside the Preserve).

Darcy's first trip to the "Quiet Canyon", officially named Banshee Canyon.

An early rock-climbing expedition off the Teutonia Peak trail.

On the trail to Eagle Rocks in the Midhills region.

Not at Mojave, but a classic camping breakfast on Darcy's first camping trip.

Darcy's first visit to Yosemite. Can't leave this out!

Darcy-as-butterfly hugging a Joshua tree near the old corral on Morningstar Mine Road.
2 comments:
I love these pictures! I especially like the ones of Darcy hugging the Joshua Tree and of you and her in the water at Yosemite!
I love this retrospective! What a great idea... And I love that butterfly!
Post a Comment