Monday, October 5, 2009

Post One Hundred: A Retrospective

Our blog will reach the grand total of one hundred posts when I hit "Publish Post" this time around. I thought I'd give you a little retrospective of Darcy. It's going to take a while to choose pictures, but I'm going to work on it off and on today in between wiping Darcy's nose, which is trying to run right off her face this morning. She found a cold while we were among people.

Ok, here's the first year plus a month or two. It was hard to choose because digital cameras let you take way too many photos and keep them in an easy-to-browse format! I'll do the next two years (that's right, she'll be three in just over a month!!) later because apparently a girl with a cold can only nap for twenty minutes at a time.

The First Hours: With Betty (Granny Mimi) in the birthing room.

First Christmas: Asleep on top of her car seat fleece in New York.

First Playdate: With Nia, in King Salmon.

First "Interactive" Play: With cousin Liana in North Carolina.

First Time In Play Center (King Salmon)

First Car: And with it, first independence! (In Baker.)

No comments: