Today's blog post is written by Darcy Jo. It is her choice of topic and her words. I am writing only this introduction:
My name is Darcy Jo.At school, we made puzzle pieces that showed what KRECR needs.My puzzle piece said the school needs a salad bar.I think it had one last year,but
no one got salad, and they sold it.But I remember that when I was in kindergarten,
I went to Pine Grove, and they had a salad bar.They used to have early out on
Friday, but they now have it on Wednesday.My school still has it on Friday.
On early out days you do not have lunch.We could borrow the salad bar on
Wednesday and make it Salad Bar Day.
2 comments:
Darcy Jo! I love salad bars too! I think it is a great idea to have salad bars at school so lots of kids and teachers can enjoy salad too. I want to have a garden and grow my very own salad bar.
I'll make sure the author sees your comment later today. You would have a hard time tending a garden with your current life. I hope one is in your future.
Post a Comment