Bed number 16 is quite comfy and has a beautiful view in the morning:
It has its own bridge that leads from where we can park to the house:
And it has more beautiful views from the dining table. The first day, Darcy and I watched an osprey flying around while we ate lunch:
This view includes my car (on the left) and the bridge (on the right). And of course, the stream. I think we figured out what the stream is, but I've forgotten again.
What our house does not have, most unfortunately, is internet service. It's supposed to and it has a wireless modem that flashes its seductive lights at us around the clock, but there is a password required for access and nobody seems to be able to tell us what that is.
Although it's hard to be completely sad that I have to come to the lovely Patisserie Fauchere for internet, there have to be some limits on how many of their pastries I consume for the sake of using their free wi-fi. This morning, I tried to be restrained and had one of their homemade English muffins. A revelation of crispness! But I can't pretend that I can still blog every day when I am constantly seeking internet connections. The patisserie isn't open on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, for instance.
I'll blog when I can and enjoy the views of bed number 16 while we search for bed number 17, which will hopefully be our own!
2 comments:
If I come visit, will you take me for batard and Thursday storytime? Looks great to me. Of course the Tues/Weds thing is limiting, but otherwise, I say move right in!
I would love to take you to story time, Gretel. It's a comfy place.
Post a Comment