The deluge will soon begin. I have (perhaps foolishly) signed up for NaBloPoMo, otherwise known as National Blog Posting Month. It started as a tie-in to NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). I was briefly considering participating in NaNoWriMo, but decided that November was busy enough without contemplating writing 50,000 words of fiction! And since I learned last night that I'm headed to Washington for the second half of this week, I'm glad I made that decision.
I figured I could handle NaBlogPoMo a little easier than the novel, so you can look forward to new blog posts EVERY DAY in November. I'll do a little catching up of our lives in the beautiful redwoods.
We spent part of today in the redwoods, as it happens. I'll save some details for November (see how I'm already thinking ahead?), but the park opened its first new trail in a decade this morning with a dedication ceremony near the plaque commemoring Lady Bird Johnson's dedication of Redwood National Park and a ribbon cutting at the trail head. We didn't join the inaugural hike because Michael was a shuttle driver, taking folks back to their cars if they weren't hiking either.
Wish me luck and check back every day in November for exciting new blog posts!
2 comments:
Wahhhooooooiiieee!
Woo Hoo! I just decided to check you out and see if you had brought any more pretty ! I'm so glad you're taking the challenge-- I look forward to your success. And have fun in DC! I love DC! Did we ever tell you about the vegan soul food cafe we found near Howard? Honest to Pete delicious collard greens and mac and "cheese".
Post a Comment