Here's a glimpse -- front and back -- of Darcy's wonderful panties. She's very proud of them and insisted on wearing them to Las Vegas today after our original plans of a play date with Miles was canceled. She wore them the whole time, through many errands (grocery shopping, flower girl dress shopping, etc.), and agreed to put on a diaper only when we were about to head home. She usually falls asleep on the ride home and I wasn't sure how she'd do with bladder control while sleeping. She did GREAT.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Oh, That Panty-Wearing Girl!
Here's a glimpse -- front and back -- of Darcy's wonderful panties. She's very proud of them and insisted on wearing them to Las Vegas today after our original plans of a play date with Miles was canceled. She wore them the whole time, through many errands (grocery shopping, flower girl dress shopping, etc.), and agreed to put on a diaper only when we were about to head home. She usually falls asleep on the ride home and I wasn't sure how she'd do with bladder control while sleeping. She did GREAT.
Labels:
Darcy,
development
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Somehow in this picture Darcy reminds me a little of Liana - and I haven't noticed much resemblance in general. Is it just the age?
Hmmm...I don't know. I don't see any extra resemblance. Maybe the body language somehow?
Post a Comment