Darcy likes to take her walker (AKA wobble-wobble car for the noises it makes) outside on nice days to wander around the neighborhood. She's just left our house; the front walk is to her left and you can just see the living room wing in the background.
This is part of our neighbor's house. The whole compound is surrounded by trees, which is nice.
Moonrise over Interstate 15, with headlights coming from Las Vegas.
We have amazing sunsets here. This one was taken from our back patio. The trees block the view a little, but it's still pretty darn good.
And this was taken the same evening as the moonrise, facing the other way. The tall pink thing to the left of the photo is the world's tallest thermometer. I know -- you can hardly stand the excitement of it all.
1 comment:
Thanks for the photos. The houses look like cement or fibro-cement finish, is that right? Are those photo-voltaic cells on the neighbor's roof or just a metal roof? Could you post some that show what your house looks like? I must say, your old site was nice because it showed thumbnails of all the photos available and let you arrange them into albums.
I had a terrible time getting the option of posting here, because Google insisted I should set up an account, then said there was already an account with my email so I couldn't set up the account. Then I tried to log in with the email I gave them, and they said it didn't exist. They finally found my password, but it took about four tries. And I don't remember ever setting up a Google account!
I believe I sent you an email saying I have added several new photos to the flickr account (our house folder), at www.flickr.com/photos/davemgordon.
Post a Comment